Genre: Indie, Simulation
Publisher: Private Division
Release Date: 13 Mar, 2018
Release Name: Kerbal Space Program Making History-PLAZA
Game Version: First Release
Game Releaser: Cracked By PLAZA
Size: 1.72 GB
About This Content
Expand your Kerbal experience like never before with Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion. The first expansion pack for the critically acclaimed space simulation game adds new content to Kerbal Space Program, including an immersive Mission Builder, a History Pack featuring missions inspired by historical events, and a wealth of new parts for players to use across their KSP experience. Create, launch, and share like never before with Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion.
- Mission Builder: This robust new feature puts the process of creating and editing missions in players’ hands with endless possibilities. Players can customize their own missions to include launches, landings, rescues, malfunctions, explosions, repairs, and much more. Unique victory conditions, exciting challenges, and unexpected obstacles provide an array of complexity in these missions. Challenge others by sharing your created missions with the KSP community.
- History Pack: Play a variety of pre-made missions inspired by humankind’s own space exploration. From spacewalking to crash landing and everything in between, players can attempt to recreate moments inspired by historic events, but with a unique Kerbal twist.
- New Parts: This expansion also includes dozens of new parts along with new astronaut suits, all inspired by the historic Space Race. Players can use these parts and suits throughout Kerbal Space Program.
- Windows Vista SP1
- Core 2 Duo
- 3GB RAM
- DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 512MB VRAM
- Hard Drive:
- 4 GB HD space
- Windows 10 64 bit
- Core i5
- 4 GB RAM
- DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 1GB VRAM
- Hard Drive:
- 6 GB HD space
64-bit version recommended, not optimized for 32-bit
1. Extract release
2. Mount ISO
3. Install the game
4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder